It is no secret to anyone that, in addition to the camera, the processor and the memory, one of the features that users most question when purchasing a cell phone is the battery , which also becomes a differential factor in the decision.
From this, in recent days the results of some tests carried out by the people of Tom’s Guide were known, in which the resistance of some of the devices that were launched in the last stage of 2021 and those that were presented in the first weeks of 2022.
As the evaluators explain, the average battery life of a smartphone (of those taken into account) is 10 hours of autonomy before being connected to a charger. Those with the best performance exceeded that period and even exceeded 13 hours of autonomy.
Cell phones with the best battery in 2022
The devices that fared best in the test are:
- Moto G Power (2021): 14:04
- Nubian Red Magic 6: 13:20
- Moto G Power (2022): 13: 15
- Nubia RedMagic 6S Pro: 13:13
- Kyocera DuraForce Ultra 5G UW: 12:29
- Asus ROG Phone 5: 12:23
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G: 12:19
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: 12:16 p.m.
- Cat S62 Pro: 12:16 (tie)
- Motorola One 5G Ace: 12:03
- Moto G Pure: 11:52
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G: 11:48
- iPhone 13 Pro: 11:42
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G: 11:39
- Motorola Edge 5G UW: 11:38
The tests focused on normal use of some of the most prominent phones in the most recent period. In addition, a good part of the listings are marketed in Latin America, so they can serve as a reference when looking for a device that does not put you to suffer when you need more battery life.